Every traveler knows the importance of packing their bags. Experienced traveler understands the importance of packing their bags smartly while amateur travelers fill their bags with unwanted items. If you are traveling the world and decided to stay in a hostel, then these are a few items you should never bring to a hostel.
- Massive Suitcase – Bringing a massive suitcase along with you will only make yours and others stay annoying. Moreover, the massive suitcase will only take more space making it difficult for other travelers to keep their own bags.
- Sleeping Materials – many amateur travelers love this mistake when it comes to packing their bags for a hostel. Instead of carrying your own set of bedding materials, you can always ask the hostel staff who will offer clean bedding materials.
- Detergents for Clothes – It isn’t necessary to carry your own set of laundry detergents. The majority of hostels do provide laundry service. If you’re still reluctant to wash your own clothes then get the detergent from a local store nearby.
- Guidebooks – Instead of carrying massive guidebooks, make sure you bring a pocket-friendly book. Moreover, you can also speak to locals or use the internet to get additional information.
- Toiletries – A small toiletry comprising of pocket-size shampoo bottles, hair care products, soaps, skincare products are enough to last for a long time. Therefore, make sure you do not get those massive sized toiletry products while traveling to a hostel.
These are some of the items you should never bring along while staying in Ao Nang Hostels.